AMOS Terminal Driver
Updated May 18, 1997
This terminal driver is for the Alpha Micro Operating System
(AMOS). It allows AMOS to take full advantage of ZTERM for Windows
by supporting features such as 8-bit support, box filling and
scrolling, concurrent printing and mouse position reporting.
There are four terminal drivers:
- ZTERM.TDV for 7-bit mode in AM62C emulation (color)
- ZTERMX.TDV for 8-bit mode in AM62C emulation (color)
- ZT62A.TDV for 7-bit mode in AM62A emulation (monochrome)
- ZT62A.TDV for 8-bit mode in AM62A emulation (monochrome)
To install the terminal driver, follow these steps:
- Make sure ZTERM for Windows is running and is connected to
- Follow this link. It's the
AMOS terminal driver source.
- When viewing the source, click on Edit, Select
All then click on Edit, Copy.
- Switch to ZTERM for Windows and type the following AMOS commands:
- Now click on Edit, Paste in ZTERM
- Allow the paste to finish
- Finish out of VUE and type:
- Once assembled, you should have the following hash totals:
- You can now change your INI file to include the ZTERM for
Windows terminal drivers.